A high quality kit that every tying beginner or novice should have. Included with the kit is a Kingfisher vise, DR SLICK professional tier tools, a sampling of DAIICHI hooks, tying materials from WASPSI to tie 3 types of caddis flies, instructional DVD Fly-Tying the Angler's Art featuring Leroy Hyatt and Dave Engerbretson and a highly recommended book, published by STACKPOLE, “The Basics of Fly Tying".
- Hook range: 8/0-22 Length
- Jaw tip to end = 4.5" Height
- Jaw tip to desk=7" Weight
- with Pedestal=3 lb-Vise only (5.5 lb with all materials) Weight
- with Clamp=1 lb-Vise only (3.25 lb with all materials)