Aggressive Front Taper - Featuring our new 4 Season Running Line
When targeting stripers or other cold to cold-ish water predators, you need a line that is not only agressive in the taper, but also tough as nails to withstand the abuse of some challenging environments. Or better yet, how about a line that can withstand all environments from cold to tropical?
The Sniper line is born from our long-time favorite 40+ family of lines. The front taper has been shortened and the tip made thicker for turning over some big, heavy, meaty flies. Its belly and rear taper design like all of our 40+ family lines are dialed for easy distance casting. This all new 4 Season Sniper line features a running line for withstanding any climate you may find yourself in – most importantly, they can survive the brutal heat of a sun-baked boat deck in the summer.
Available in 8wt to 10wt, and in multiple densities: floating, intermediate, sink 3, sink 7 and a custom cut sink tip version.
- Taper: Short head, Long Front Taper Design
- Running line: Float/Int = floating running line - Sink 3/Sink 7 = intermediate running line
- Core: Power Core
- Range: WF8 – WF10 Floating/Int./Sink 3/Sink 7/Custom Tip
- Coating: Polyfuse XT Dual-Layer System
- Polyleader: Salmon
- Color: Clear Blue / Yellow