- Designed for women by women with anatomically correct fit
- 3-Layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- 3-way adjustable integrated wire brimmed hood
- Two YKK® vertical water repellent zip chest pockets with magnetic patch for quick fly storage
- ROM articulated fit and design for optimum range of motion
- Storm watertight cinch cuffs
- Back D-ring for accessory attachment
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- Inner security pocket
- Micro-fleece lined high water hand warmer pockets
We heard the message loud and clear from female anglers complaining fishing jackets are only designed with men’s fit in mind - finally there is the perfect jacket designed specifically for you. Our designer worked with a group of female anglers in a range of sizes to construct the Hodgman Aesis Shell Jacket with the ideal fit for women. We think you’ll agree we succeeded when you spend a day on the water in this jacket.
Forget the weather and focus on the fishing with the Hodgman Aesis Shell Jacket thanks to its 3-layer waterproof and windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric. We designed the Aesis Shell Jacket with a double water-shedding rain fly on the front zipper and fully taped seams, keeping you dry even in the worst downpour.
The integrated wire brim hood incorporates a 3-way adjustment to seal out rain from entering where the jacket meets your face while maintaining your peripheral vision. Watertight cinch cuffs also eliminate water from running down your sleeve when casting or while releasing a fish.
Our ROM (Range of Motion) fit incorporates a gusset under the arm and articulated sleeves to eliminate binding along your shoulders when casting. Low profile chest pockets with vertical YKK® zippers are perfect for storing fly boxes or other gear, and a removable magnetic patch on the chest is perfect for quick fly or hook storage when changing out presentations for your next cast. For added versatility the rear D-ring allows for accessory attachment.