The time-tested design of standard line cutters left us unfulfilled, so we ensured the quality of our cutting blades, and dipped them in rubber for better grip and easier identification. What we came up with is our Nippa and it’s been an angler favorite ever since.
- Straight sharp cutting blade.
- Rubber grip for added comfort and identification.
- Straight Pin – to clean out the eye of the hook.
- Individually Quality Controlled and improved at our HQ in Utah.
- Individually hand-honed in Utah.
- No really… we test, inspect, and sharpen on our Diamond File every Nippa we sell – tens of thousands.
- Unconditional Warrany