The All Day Lumbar Pack is the largest pack in our lineup with all of the features to make your full days out on the water a better experience. Versatile for any angler and any type of water!
- Net Holster: Positioned on pack to accommodate left or right hand casting. Plastic reinforced webbing holds shape so you can slide net in and out easily, and makes carrying for long distances or over uneasy terrain easy!
- Hydration Holster: Expandable design can carry everything from small water bottle or large Nalgene style bottle, or two 12oz cans.
- Water Resistant Main Compartment: Roll-down main compartment uses rubber-backed fabric with all seams taped for increased water resistance. ** Roll down at least 3-times for maximum water resistance. **
- Top Zipper Compartment: Good spot for stashing keys, license, power bar, or similar items. Not waterproof, just handy.
- Waist Belt Attachment Straps: Quick release buckle on each waist strap accommodates the included hydration holster on either side. You can also add-on our Shot Pack or Flask Pack to maximize utility.
- Elastic Cord Jacket Keeper: Stash your rain jacket or extra layer securely with tension while not take up space in the main compartment.
- Shoulder Strap – Double or Single: We designed the pack to work ALL DAY, and the shoulder straps are a key part: sometimes you’ll want two shoulder straps backpack style for longer excursions, and other times you’ll just want one – like when casting for longer periods of time.
- Single Adjust Waist Strap: Sewing one side of the buckle onto the waist belt allows for easier one-hand operation, because you’ll likely have your rod in the other.
- Secure-Close Waist Buckle: The most secure waist buckle possible – depress both sides and lift up in the middle to release buckle – this means it will not come undone at the wrong time.
- Padded Internal Structure: Increases useable space while protecting contents.
- Webbing Keepers: Elastic webbing rights attached to all straps – so you can roll up excess strap and keep secure. No loose ends to snag lines or branches.
- Aero-Mesh Padding: Breathable mesh on back panel and waist belt to increase comfort ALL DAY.
- Durable Materials: Climbing grade webbing, delron buckles, water resistant zippers with hypalon pulls, and water resistant woven fabric that resists tearing and snags.
- Colors: Mud
- Unconditional Warranty