Versatile and lightweight for casting heavy lines.
The highly versatile Exocett SS rods are designed to counter the inherent challenges of casting sinking lines or ultra-compact floating lines. Powerful rod tips help to easily pull sinking lines to the surface, while the steep multi-modulus blanks dampen excess shock associated with heavy lines or weighted flies, generating distance and accuracy with fewer false casts.
The exceptionally low swing weight of Exocett SS rods amplifies the sensation of hooking and fighting fish, while the Strato-Therm resin construction provides the strength necessary to pry a monster from the depths. Grips are Flor-grade cork reinforced with high density rubberized composite.
- 4-piece multi-modulus blank with stealth matte “T&T Blue” Low-Friction Finish
- Titanium frame stripping guides with ceramic inserts
- RECoil titanium alloy snake guides
- Ultra-premium cork full wells grip
- Matte black milled aluminum up-locking saltwater reel seat